Wayanad - 2 Nights & 3 Days
Itinerary Details :
Day 01: Wayanad
1. Banasura Sagar Dam - Banasura Sagar Dam is the largest earthen dam in India and second largest in Asia. The Banasura Sagar Dam is extremely beautiful with a picturesque view. You can have a good hike to the dam top to see the view. You can enjoy the speed boating ride here. There is one small park, horse ride which are equally enjoyable.
2.Pookote Lake - Pookote Lake is commonly known as Pookode Lake is a natural fresh water lake.You will be pleased to see the lake as it is beautifully surrounded by lush evergreen forests and undulating hills. You will be amazed to see the shape of lake which has an uncanny resemblence to the map of India. You can get an unique boating experience of boating in this beautiful lake with a wonderful view of birds and animals. You should definitely visit this place once in your lifetime.
3. Lakkidi - Lakkidi is small hill station and is one of the highest rainfall regions in Kerala. It is popularly known as 'the gateway of Wayanad'. You can experience a scenic route of rich green hills, gorges and streams on both sides of the passage up the hill. The spectacular view of the valley and the numerous scenic locations will definitely blew you away.
Optional Tour : Soochipara waterfalls,Neelimala View Point,Meenmutty Waterfalls & Bamboo forest
OverNights Stay at Hotel.
Day 2 :Edakkal Caves -Muthanga Sanctuary
1. Edakkal Caves - Edakkal Caves are two natural caves, the name 'Edakkal' literally means 'a stone in between'. If you are seeking some adventure then come to this place. You will get an unparallel experience while exploring these ancient caves. The beautiful trekking route which is surrounded by coffee plantations where you can experience the most scenic trek. You can also see a cave formed by a heavy boulder straddling a fissure in the rock. There is a beautiful pictorial paintings and stone carving that can be spotted here.(Also Visit Phantom Rock Optional)
2.Wayanad Heritage Museum - This museum will show you the history of tribes and if you are really interested to get some insights of that period, then visit this place. You can see the rare collection of several ancient instruments & tribal artifacts like jewellery, hunting and fishing weapons, farming instruments, a fine collection of 14th - 16th century sculptures, etc. A series of pictorial rock dedicts referred to as Hero Stones, memorialize a bygone age of warriors. Most of the artifacts are collected from the Wayanad and surrounding regions. You will feel a lot more knowlegdeable after coming from this place.
3. Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary - Muthanga - Muthunga Wildlife Sanctuary is also popularly known as Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary and is a sanctuary and Elephant Reserve.You can spot the endless greenery and biodiversity, this place has lot to offer nature's beauty. You can go inside with a jeep provided by the authority. You will be amazed to have the morning safari and seeing few animals. You can spot the animals more during the summers.
Also We can Visit Chembra Peak(Optional) Based on Climate(Wake up Early by 4am)
OverNights stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : Kanthanpara Waterfall
1. After break fast we check out hotel and star proceed to a distance of 8 km from Meppadi and 19 km from Kalpetta, Kanthanpara is a quaint little waterfall situated near Meppadi in Wayanad district of Kerala. Located on Vaduvanchal road, it is one of the popular waterfalls in Kerala and among the prime places to visit in Wayanad.
Kanthanpara waterfall drops down from a height of about 100 feet and is widely acknowledged for its secluded and serene vibe. The waterfall is located at two levels amid lush green bamboo gardens and natural forests. The breathtaking attraction of the path leading to Kanthanpara waterfall seems to more beautiful than the fall itself. This scenic and quaint waterfall is a must visit place for every tourist on a trip to Wayanad.
The tea gardens on both sides elevate its beauty and provide an excellent spot for soft trekking too. This place is a perfect blend of adventure and tourism as the forest department providing bird-watching trips for enthusiasts and a two-hour riverside trek on the banks of the Kanthanpara River for adventure tourists. It is also a paradise for bird watchers as the area is close to the Meppadi forest range under the South Wayanad Forest Division, which is home to different species of birds, especially Malabar gray hornbill, Common flame back woodpecker, White cheeked barbet, and White throated kingfisher.
A tourist can reach the destination after a 20-minute drive from the nearest town Meppadi through tea and coffee plantations. The best part about the falls is that it is easily accessible. Also, one can hardly find any tourists rush. The cool, sparking waters at this lesser known destination is sure to soothe all who wish to rejuvenate in a silent environment.Optional Tour : 900 Kandi Glass Birdge
After Dinner will stast from Wayanad to Chennai.
TRIP DATE : 13th August to 15th August 2022
Departure : Chennai CMBT by 21:00 Hours on 12th August 2022
Arrival : 16th August 2022 by 06:00 Hours
Note : 50% Advance payment should be paid for confirmation, balance on 12th August before Departure
a) Accommodation in star rated category hotel (NA for day trips)
b) Breakfast, dinner
c) Sightseeing as per Itinerary
d) Parking & Toll charges
e) Driver Allowance
f) Inter- state Entry Tax, if applicable
G) Chennai To Chennai by Bus/Tempo Traveller/Train etc
a) Lunch,Snacks & Beverages
b) Entry fees & Local Guide Charges
c) Activity fees
d) Hotel Early Check-in/ Late check-out charges, if applicable
e) Other items not mentioned in Inclusions
Optionals(arranged on request at additional cost)
a) Tour guide (For selected destinations)
b) Honeymoon decoration,cake,candle light dinner(For selected destination)
c) Travel insurance
d) 5% GST Extra
Hotel Details :
a) Wayanad Inn
b) Hill Fort Inn
c) Hotel Le Sapphire Wayanad
d) or Similar Hotels
Booking Policy :
1. Booking can be modified up to 3 days before the travel date (cancellation / amendment charges apply for hotels along with any price differnce for revised date - hotels based on availability).Booking can be modified only once (any circumstance) and futher changes are treated as fresh booking.
2. Booking can be cancelled up to 3 days before travel date (below cancellation policy applies - no partial cancellation)
Standard Hotel check-in time is usually between 12 PM - 2 PM & check -out time is between 10 AM to 12 PM.Early check-in is subject to availability & hotel may charge extra ( not included in the tour price). In case of late 3. check-in,please inform the hotel about your arrival time.
4. Refund for cancelled tours usually takes around 7- 10 business days
5. Any issues encountered during the trip need to be resolved with Tour manager immediately during the trip. Issues can't be addressed after completion of the trip.
6. Vehicles provided (all vehicles are A/C only): Hatchback -Indica V2, Swift ,Ritz, similar; Sedan Dzire,Etios, Fiesta,Xcent, Amaze, similar; SUV- Innova,Xylo, or similar
7. Cab & Driver details will be provided 10 hours before the Trip start Time
Cancellation Policy (All Tours) : 16 Days & Beyond from date of travel (excluding travel date) - 50% of order total is charged as cancellation fee, Between 8-15 days from date of travel (excluding travel date) - 75% of 8. order total is charged as cancellation fee, No Refund if cancelled with in 7 days from date of travel, excluding travel date ( we already paid for your Hotel & Cab by this time)
9. In case of natural disasters, political Bundh of cab strike, travelpanorama.in may suggest alternate destination of alternate dates. If no alternate tour / dates can be arranged by www.travelpanorama.in, your tour may be cancelled and partial payment booking amount will be refunded.
10. In extreme cases,you tour may be cancelled by travel www.travelpanorama.in for unavoidable reasons ( within 24 hours of booking) and 100% of your booking amount will be refunded.